Busy times require quick and easy cookie recipes! Cookies made from a boxed cake mix could not be more straightforward. We love this combination for Christmas. They were a massive hit at a cookie exchange yesterday.
We love making these easy cookies with kids. We hope you are able to slow down and enjoy time cooking with friends and family this Season.
5 Ingredient Carrot Cake Cookies
- 1 box Boxed Carrot Cake Mix
- 1/2 C Neutral Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 C White chocolate chips
- 1/2 C Walnuts Pecans would be a nice choise, as well.
- Turn on oven. Set to 325 degrees
- Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl, and beat with a fork.
- Grap a big spoon or silicone spatula. Stir until almost completely mixed.
- Add chips and nuts, stir until incorporated.
- Use two small spoons to measure cookie dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake to 8-10 minutes. Start checking for doneness at 8 minutes. Cookies are done when they just start to lose their shine.
- Be careful not to overmix.
- Don’t overcook the cookies. Just on the other side of almost raw is a great place to stop cooking.
- This a fun recipe to make with kids.
- Switch out the cake mix and add-ins for infinite cookie variety.