We love a party and so do our customers! One of our customers noticed our Dr. Who Instagram posts and sent us photos of party food they created for a Dr. Who watching Party!!
We asked a few questions and got the simple directions.
If you enjoy Dr Who at all, You will enjoy these culinary projects!
Adipose Dessert Treats
- Large Marshmallows
- Small Marshmallows
- Food Coloring Markers
- Toothpicks – broken in half
Attach small marshmallows with toothpicks to large marshmallow.
Decorate large marshmallows to resemble faces of adipose.
The simple version: Only use large marshmallows. Draw faces on them and serve.
Fish Sticks and Custard
- Frozen Fish Sticks
- Vanilla Pudding
Follow the directions on both packages. Or have children follow directions while you sip on an iced tea.
Serve next to each other.
We dare you to dip the fish sticks.
- 2 boxes of blue gelatin
- blue sugar crystals
- edible silver glitter – available at the grocery store next to cakes or a cake decorating resource
- small white nonpareils sprinkles (these are those sprinkles that come on chocolate donuts!)
- large white nonpareils sprinkles
Mix one package of gelatin according to the package directions and pour into a clear glass serving bowl.
Shake some of the small sprinkles and sugar crystals on the blue goo.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Remove from refrigerator and stir to create a swirl pattern with the sparkles and sprinkles.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes more to firm everything up.
Prepare the second box of blue gelatin and pour onto the bowl in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Add small sprinkles, sugar crystals, and large sprinkles.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Add swirl. Return to fridge and firm up the entire bowl of galaxy gelatin.
- Pizza dough – buy pre-made and ready to form and bake or make your own from scratch. We love this easy food processor pizza dough recipe that is quick and easy.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni and other pizza toppings
Shape your pizza dough into everyone’s favorite Dr. Who character!
Add toppings to personalize the pizzas!
Oh no, not an OOD!!!
“Moisturize me! Moisturize me!” (For those who don’t know, this is Cassandra, the last living human.)
Please share your fun party ideas with us!!