Get This Look: Accenting roofline peaks with LED bulbs
We love the happy combination of bulbs and cords used along the roofline of this home mixed with different colors of light strings to accent flowerbeds, trees, and the mailbox!
This customer chose the white wiring color of the C9 cord to match the color of trim.
Showcase Roof Peaks with LED Bulbs and Cords
- 150 bulbs C9 warm white Choose warm white, pure white, a single solid color, or your favorite alternating color scheme
- 3 cords 150 Feet C9 12-inch spacing white wire
- 500 clips All in One Clips
- 5 plugs white male SPT-1 gilbert
- 5 plugs white female SPT-1 gilbert
- 3 plugs white inline gilbert
- 1 spool 18 awg wire
- 150 clips Choose a favorite from the clips on this page
- Install bulbs into cords and pre-install clips, if the style allows, before beginning installation
- Turn bulbs counter-clockwise (backwards) a 1/4 turn before installing bulbs to reduce the chance of cross threading