We love this traditional installation of classic C9 Christmas light bulbs in white, green, and red. And who doesn’t love a wiener dog inflatable?
For first-time homeowners, this project was simple and economical. A fine place to start.
Get This Look: Classic Red, Green, and White Roofline
- 25 Bulbs C9 White Transparent Classic! These are traditional glass Christmas bulbs. A great option if you have 75-200 feet to light.
- 25 Bulbs C9 Green Transparent Always pick up an extra box or two when working with glass bulbs.
- 25 bulbs C9 Red Transparent
- 1 cord 50 foot SPT-1 White C9 Cord Traditional C9 cord that can be cut to fit
- 1 cord 25 foot SPT-1 White C9 Cord
- 100 clips All in One Clips or similar
- 1 string Red mini lights (100 lights, 4" spacing)
- The 25 and 50 foot cords in this configuration are run out from an extension cord in opposite directions (like a T). Since the 25 foot cord is 20 AWH and the 50-foot cord is 18 AWG, they shouldn't be run in series together.
Tried this project? We’d love to see it.Share your photos! @christmaslightsource or #christmaslightsource on Facebook and Instagram.