Get This Look: Retro Lights for a Mid-Century Home
We love the different elevations represented on this project. Outlined by white incandescent extra-bright C7 bulbs, it’s a traditional look for a classic home.
Even though they are only a little over 2 inches long from base to tip, the 7-watt C7 bulbs used in this project have a high impact. Consider also using them to wrap large tree trunks.
Get This Look: Retro Lights on a Mid Century Home
- Estimate roofline measurements to determine the amount of cord, bulbs, and clips required.
- Choose glass or LED bulbs based on preference, budget, and style preference.
- Be sure to order an extra box of bulbs or two to account for losses during installation.
- Plan your project before climbing a ladder. Make note of electrical outlets and maximum power allowed per breaker based on breaker rating.
- Cut cords to fit then terminate the ends wtih liquid electrical tape, or a female plug.
- Make sure plugs and cords SPT rating match.