Oreo Truffles are the hidden gem in our kitchen. With only 3 ingredients they are quick and easy. But with their decadent flavor, people never suspect how easy they are to make.
- 1 15oz package of Oreos
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 16 oz package of melting chocolate
- parchment paper
- optional – sprinkles, sanding sugar, etc.
- In a food processor, pulverize the entire package of Oreos until it resembles sand.
- To the food processor add the cream cheese to the Oreos and combine together until a dough ball occurs.
- Remove large dough ball from Food processor. Begin forming small balls the size of a quarter and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place Oreo balls in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
- While Oreos are freezing, melt chocolate.
- Remove Oreo balls from freezer and dip individually in melted chocolate. Let sit, or immediately apply toppings.
- Can be stored in
refrigeratorfor 2 weeks or freezer for 4 weeks.
We aren’t posting the calorie count on these treats. If you have to ask…..
These little balls of goodness are perfect for Super Bowl parties, parties in general and make lovely Christmas gifts!