How do you hang Curtain Lights?
We use Quick Klips the most for installing curtain lights outside:
- Quick Clips – these are a great all-purpose clip that works with any small-gauge wire set of lights
- Surface Mount Clips – works great on fencelines
- Tension rods when hanging in windows (this is the only time we use tension rods as a rule of thumb)
- Large no-damage adhesive hooks
- Curtain rods installed on the wall
- Zip ties – these work especially nice on gazebos and pergolas if you don’t want to drive a screw into the wood.