Wrapping Trees with C9 Lights
Install bulbs in the cord and test before installation.
Do not run more than 100 feet of C9 incandescent bulbs in a single run. Use a splitter to divide lights into separate circuits. Be sure not to exceed 200 7-watt bulbs per common household breaker.
Carefully wind the cord around the tree. Choose the "spiral" of the isntallation either tigher or looser to be as subtle or over the top to match what you see in your mind's eye.
Plug the lights in and enjoy.
- Grab a piece of twine or thin rope and wind it around your tree to estimate how many feet of lights you'll need for each horizontal foot of tree.
- Add a little twinkle to the project by purchasing 25 C9 twinkle bulbs and randomly installing them into the string.
- The same projects works just as well with C9 LED bulbs.
- Always pick up an extra box or two when working with glass bulbs.
- Choose the length of the cord based on tree size and how much extra decorating planned.
Share your photos! @christmaslightsource or #christmaslightsource on Facebook and Instagram.