- What is the difference between C7 and C9 Christmas Bulbs?
- Why do your LED Christmas lights only come 50 bulbs to the strand?
- Need lights installed in Bergen County?
- Are LED C9 twinkle bulbs as bright as my own C9 twinkle bulbs?
- Today’s Customer Questions: Can I mix incandescent and LED bulbs on my C7 and C9 stringer wire?
2014 Sep 26
We receive this question several times a week so we thought we'd shoot a video to answer this question. So what is your favorite size? Or do you use both? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
2014 Sep 9
Customers frequently asked why we are streamlining our LED light string product line? We are moving to 50-lights to the strand to simplify and consolidate what we offer online.
Here's a video that goes into more detail:
I hope this video answers...
2014 Aug 26
We recently "re-booted" our email list by asking everyone to sign up who wanted to continue receiving emails from us. (If you do subscribe to our newsletter, for now, you'll receive a code for 10% off your next order with us.)
Joe, one of our customers,...
2014 Aug 21
I am looking at this style of bulb - yellow LED C9 Twinkle bulb - in the colors of Red, Blue, Green, Purple and Yellow.
Could you tell me if their brightness from a side view of the bulb is the same as a regular incandescent C9 light...
2014 Aug 13
Here is a question I received today from John in Coloma, MI:
Hello.... Yesterday, I received my shipment of various-colored traditional "old school" C9 and C7 bulbs from an on-line order that I placed on your website approx 1 week ago. I am very...